Keep an eye on people and places you care about with the JH007 4G security camera. Stay connected with your home by receiving clip alerts on your mobile devices when motion is detected, and talk directly with your loved ones with the simultaneous 2-way audio. The camera also comes with the night vision and PIR sensor.
Recording to TF card,
- 4G + Wi-Fi
Access live video stream or recorded footage with amazing speed and efficiency.
- HD video
Watch it all in crystal clear, high-definition 720p video that captures every detail.
- Motion Detection
You will receive motion notification through the Tycam app when unexpected motion is detected.
- Two-way audio
Push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back.
- Night vision with IR
- Instant Alerts
Why You Should Install a Security Camera
- Protect your home from intruders and break-ins: Perhaps one of the most obvious advantage, installing a security camera can protect your home and family from potential intruders and break-ins. Basically, most smart security cameras will send an alarm to your smartphone to alert you of any untoward incident.
- Monitor your pets: The same as how you check your kids or other members of your family through the remote monitoring feature of the camera.
- Insurance benefits: When you are a homeowner, having house insurance is seen as a necessity. It is important to note that by having a security system or security camera installed within your home, it is possible for your insurance provider to offer a discount on your policy. A camera will provide your insurance company with proof if a devasting event, such as a burglary or accident were to occur.
Provide Your Family with Peace of Mind: The presence of a home security system provides many families with a peace of mind knowing that their home is protected from a variety of devastating scenarios. When homeowners are elderly, incapacitated in some way or frequently left home alone, this peace of mind is invaluable.
- Communicate with your loved ones and family members: Security cameras aren’t limited to just protecting your home and valuables. These devices can be used to check-in or communicate with family members whilst you aren’t there. Whether that be to check your kids are doing their homework after school or you want to communicate with your partner via two-way voice communication, then security cameras will allow you to do so.
- Increases your home value: Having a home alarm system installed actually increases your home value when it comes to selling your home. As an added bonus, it also keeps your home protected throughout the selling process where a number of strangers will be inside your home.
If you install a security camera for your home, your home is 300% less likely to be broken into compared with homes without surveillance cameras.